Paris is Paris. Unique city of its kind, a temple of civilization that will never cease to amaze. Known as the city of light for being the first to add street lighting, it will captivate you from its great monuments such as the Eiffel Tower, the Arc de Triomphe or the Louvre Museum passing through its natural spaces such as the Seine River, Tuileries or the Garden of Luxembourg. But you will also be surprised by its neighborhoods that look like small towns within a cosmopolitan city.
We recommend walking and walking the following neighborhoods:
- Île de la Cité and Louvre: You will see the origin of Paris, Notre-Dame de Paris, the Sainte Chapelle, Place Dauphine, the Pont Neuf, touring the Seine with its Bouquinistes until you arrive at the temple of human culture: the Louvre Museum and its Tuileries garden.
- Champs Elysees and Eiffel Tower: From the Place de la Concorde, meeting a lot of history, starting with the Champs Elysees, enjoying the imperial Alexander III Bridge, The Invalides and walking to go through the Eiffel Tower and the Arc de Triomphe, is the Paris Golden.
- Montmartre: its pleasant atmosphere on the outskirts of Paris that became the symbol of the Belle Epoque for its nightlife, the can-can in Cabarets as the Moulin Rouge, and has been called the artists' neighborhood because Picasso, Van Gogh, Gauguin, Monet, Toulouse-Lautrec, among others, lived there and portrayed their streets.
- Nouvelle Athènes: To the south of the Montmartre district, there is the Nouvelle Athènes, a place of countless artists more original and hidden to discover unique places of Paris.
- Latin Quarter & Saint Germain-dès-près: The student and oldest district of Paris, the Sorbonne, the beautiful Luxembourg Gardens, the majestic Pantheon, its restaurants and famous bookstores like Shakespeare & Company.
- Marais: A unique neighborhood for walking and strolling that currently mixes the gay, medieval and Jewish neighborhood with the best modern boutiques and with a style quite "in" of the current Paris. Tourblink accompanies you so you do not waste your time and do not miss anything during your visit.
We have guides and itineraries within each neighborhood so you can discover all its secrets. In addition, thanks to our partner company, you can buy tickets on your mobile and save time skipping the line.
Paris is safe to travel by day and night. Timetables
- Museums: in general they are open from 9:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
- Restaurants: in general people have lunch and dinner early, before 9:00 p.m.
- Public transport: It is open from 6:00 p.m. until midnight in the week and 2:00 on Fridays and Saturdays.
- Museums and Attractions: As a "general" rule, prices fluctuate between 12 and 20 euros. Paris is the most tourist city in the world, so many times lines are formed to enter the main monuments. Take advantage of buying your ticket before and skip the line using our agreement with Tiqets.
- Restaurants: there are all prices, although a "formule" or reasonable menu is from €15. "A la carte", in a normal restaurant you should pay about € 20-25 per person.
There are different types of transport, including the bus, metro, and the RER as public transport. We recommend using the subway which is well signposted and covers almost all points of the city.
The RER B connects Charles de Gaulle and Orly airports with the city center. The RER A will drop you off at Disney. In the center of Paris, the RER works as a metro line.
We recommend you use the subway, simply buying 10 tickets at any subway ticket for € 14.90. A ticket is a trip by metro or bus for zones 1 and 2. For more information visit the site www.ratp.fr. To discover Paris the best thing is to walk, let yourself be guided by those wonderful neighborhoods.
Let us guide you
How about taking all the information about the city with you? The sites that you do not have to miss with the best information and the option to enjoy a free audio guide all offline. You will also have the option to buy your tickets from the app and avoid problems and save time.
Are you going to a neighborhood that you have to visit? And where do you start? How to be sure not to miss anything? Download our free apps and if you can buy the "tours" of the best local guides in the city. Local people who know where the essence of their big city lies and will help you not to miss anything. Everything works offline, without gps or internet connection. We guide you through photos, with detailed descriptions that tell you where to go. Impossible to get lost. Are you no longer in the place? You can even download it and revisit those unique places with us.
The best tours we have prepared so you do not miss anything
The historic centre of Paris
The New Athens with Mr Bacchus
The Louvre in a half day
Louvre in 2 hours
The list of monuments and places to visit in the city is endless but for you to be curious we leave you our selection Tourblink